Activated Alumina with High Quality & Competitive Price
|FOB Price:||US $900-1,650 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $900-1,650/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KA401, KA405
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Sorbent: Activated Alumina
- Color: White
- Quality Management: ISO9001:2008
- Keywords: Activated Alumina
- Transport Package: 25kg/Plastic Bag
- Origin: China
- Shape: Sphere
- Kind: Desiccant
- Desiccant: Physical Desiccant
- MOQ: 1mt
- SGS: Certified
- Trademark: XINTAO
- Specification: 2~3 3~5 4~6mm
- HS Code: 3824999990
It can be used as absorbent, desiccant and catalyst carrier. It is also a kind of trace water desiccant
and the pole-molecular absorbent, according to the absorbed molecule polarization, the attachment
force is strong for water, oxide, acetic acid, alkali etc.
Activated alumina defluorinate just as the anion exchange resin, but the selectivity is much strong.
The defluorination effect of the activated alumina is good. The capacity is stable. It has high strength,
low abrasion, no soften in water, no expansion, no powdery no crack. It can widely used in the deep drying of cracked gas, ethylene and propylene, hydrogen-generation, air seperation, instrument air drying and fluorine treatment for H2O2, alos in the absorbing pollution material, such as H2S, SO2, HF and paraffin in the waste gas, especially in the drinking water defluorination.
Al2O3. N H2O (0<n≤ 0.8)
A white or slightly red particle, ball-shaped or roll-shaped, activated alumina is insoluble in water and organic solvent, soluble in strong acids and alkalis, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
1) Catalyst for recovering sulfur in the petrochemical industry
2) Excellent defluorination agent for drinking water and for recycling alkyl-hydrocarbon in alkylbenzene production
3) Reclaiming agent for de-acidic in transformer oil, and de-arsenic agent in the Acid industry
4) Adsorbent in the production of hydrogen peroxide solution
5) Catalyst for polyhydro-ammonia by substituting silica gel with ball-shaped product
6) Desiccator and purifying agent.
|Appearance||White, Sphere, No Odor, Insoluble In Water, Innocuous|
|Chemical Composition||Al2O3 %||≥93||≥93||≥93||≥93||≥93|
|Static Absorption (RH=60%)||%||Water Absorption||Fluorine Absorption||Water Absorption||Water Absorption||Water Absorption|
|Crushing Strength (N/Piece)||0.4-1.2mm||≥30|
|Typical Application||KA401: Is for as adsorbent|
KA402: Is for defluorinating
KA403: Is for absorption in producing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
KA404: Is for catalyst carrier
KA405: Is for dehydrating and drying in air separation etc.
|Warranty:||A) By National Standard HG/T 3927-2007|
B) Offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred